Mini Visual Novel Game Mini Visual Novel Game

Phoenix Wright

I voted what I did because of Phoenix Wright.

Snail Rescue Snail Rescue

Ice Climbers

Just like Ice Climbers which was a good enough game, the concept of this game is extremley weird, a snail jumping on floating islands to avoid drowning? Weird, but I guess graphics don't always count.

Ezam 3 Ezam 3

Its a maze.

Its another maze game, which are old. Its smooth at least, you've upped the frame rate, which was okay. Its boring, mazes are boring, they belong in newspapers. Also the file size is huge.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Wow

Its a really... different game... I like it though, the music was perfect, great choice. The graphics were good for what you were aiming for. Good game.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

Its ok

Collisions are really buggy and stuff, the customization is really awesome though, the graphics are also really awesome, but the game play is pretty repetitive. Its fun for a little while, then just gets boring.

Pook Pong Pook Pong

Its just pong

It had some nice graphics, but in the end its just pong, and we don't need anymore of that.

mordaza responds:

Thank you, I know Pong is not the newest concept on gaming but I was told to make that and I think it wont hurt anyone if there is yet another option to kill the free time